Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dog on Long Island Nearly Dies After Eating Mushroom

A friend sent this to me....thankfully the pup is okay.  But it's a warning for those on the east coast...especially on Long Island and New York State!  Mushrooms are coming up!

Sandy, Golden Retriever Pup, Nearly Dies After Eating Mushroom From Backyard « CBS New York

So take care out there....remember if you need Mushroom Alert Cards or Posters they are on this website and can be printed out.  Or contact me if you'd like to order a larger quantity of cards.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dog poisoned by Death Cap Mushrooms SAVED by New Procedure

There just might be some hope if your dog eats a Death Cap Mushroom. 

There is a new procedure that provides instant draining of the toxins from the gallbladder.  I suggest we should all get this information to our vets.   

Please click on these two links below:



We don't think mushrooms in the summer...BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE NOW!

I lost my sweet pup Donato on August 17th. And unfortunately, just recently I heard of two older dogs that ate mushrooms and died. It's not just the puppies.

Patrol your yard. Pick mushrooms, bag them and throw them out. When out on walks, be careful.

But at least now, if your pup eats a Death Cap...he has a chance to survive.