Died from Mushroom Toxicity
Menlo Park, CA
Saturday, September 10, 2016
It pains me to say, I just learned of Sweet Little Dixie, who lost her life to Mushroom Toxicity last October...and she lived in my very own neighborhood. My heart goes out to her owners who loved her dearly and are now part of a very sad club.
Alerts also arrived for those up on Vancouver Island. "First spotted in Vancouver in 2008, the death cap is currently spreading throughout Vancouver and has been found on Vancouver Island and the Fraser Valley as well." My friends...please heed the warning!
To top of the week... last night on a stroll thru Stanford Campus, but two feet from the sidewalk where everyone walks were three Death Caps. It's September...it's dry....and there they were. It has been my mission to spread the word and though I keep trying there's more work to be done.
I NEED YOUR HELP
KNOW WHAT A DEATH CAP LOOKS LIKE
AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!