Thursday, October 13, 2016



THREE YEAR OLD BOY DIES 
AFTER EATING
DEATH CAP MUSHROOM 



My heart goes out to the parents of this boy. I can't imagine their pain. Since July, newspapers in Vancouver were trying to spread the word...but it wasn't enough.


Please be careful out there. Make it a point to tell your friends and neighbors of this deadly danger....especially if they forage for wild mushrooms.

If you see DeathCaps growing in your area:


• Pick them, bag them and throw them out.

• Go to "Death Cap Poster" in this blog's menu bar.l Print out the poster and put them up where you've seen the mushrooms growing. More might come up.

• Call your local news stations and newspapers. Ask them to do a story on Death Caps warning the public.

• Take posters to your vets office and ask them to post them at their front desk.  




REMEMBER: If you suspect your dog or child has eaten a DeathCap Mushroom
the first 24 hours are critical...
it can be the difference between life and death.

PICK MUSHROOMS, 
BAG THEM AND THROW THEM OUT...
AND DON'T LET YOUR DOG SEE YOU DIGGING THEM UP, 
FOR IT WILL ONLY PEAK THEIR INTEREST.


  IT IS MY HOPE
THAT LITTLE DONATO, BRUTUS, OTTO , COSBY, BELLA & TRUFFLES,
AND LITTLE DIXIE
WILL CARRY THIS MESSAGE 
AROUND THE WORLD
AND KEEP ALL OF OUR PUPS AND DOGS SAFE